Career Direct is a comprehensive career assessment system that combines biblical principles with cutting-edge career guidance technology and statistics. With more than 20 years of development, Career Direct has undergone rigorous testing and validation.
What makes Career Direct unique?
Career Direct is one of the few assessment tools to approach career guidance from a biblical perspective. Unlike other career guidance assessments that explore one or two facets of a person’s identity, Career Direct examines four essential components of career selection: personality, interests, skills, and values. As a result, Career Direct is one of the most comprehensive guidance systems on the market today.
- The assessment can be completed in about an hour
- Close to 200,000 people have benefited from Career Direct
- Career Direct is available in 18 different languages
- Career Direct Consultants have been expertly trained to assist people through a full 3-day training program
- Career Direct has been psychometrically developed and is statistically verifiable and reliable; a seventy page research and development manual is available to the public for review
- Career Direct is priced according to each nation's economy
- Career Direct has active consultants in 47 nations, including South Africa, Namibia, Brazil, Poland, The United States, and Malawi